Level: Mbo or Bachelor
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Experience: No prior experience necessary
Language: Excellent English
Newzoo is the leading global provider of games and esports research and analytics. We help some of the world’s largest entertainment, technology, and media companies to target their audience, track competitors, spot opportunities, and make strategic and financial decisions.
Newzoo’s data and our analysts’ insights are quoted in the world’s largest news outlets daily. .
You will be part of the ICT team, hence additional activities and learning opportunities will also come up, as our infrastructure is growing alongside with the company size.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person, over the phone or via chat)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Documenting procedures and tutorials
- MBO or Bachelor student in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- You are curious and like to understand how things actually work
- Enrolled at a Dutch or other European educational institution.
- Affinity with digital media and entertainment (an interest in video games is a plus).
- Good communication, organizational, and documentation skills.
- Excellent level of English is required.
- Comfortable working in a team.
- Ability to work in Amsterdam.
- Available for 4-6 months.
- Internship compensation.
- Daily lunch, snacks, and Friday drinks!
- An internship with a very international outlook in a dynamic, ever-changing, and fun industry.
- Be part of a fast-growing, ambitious, young, and energetic team.
- A workplace in the popular Houthavens area overlooking the harbor of Amsterdam.