The business development representative is a critical member of the business development team and the position is a first step on the path to a highly successful commercial career at Newzoo. This is a ground-floor opportunity in which you will gain experience in different commercial fields. You will be the first point of contact for Newzoo’s prospects; you will identify and qualify all incoming opportunities and proactively reach out to leads qualified in our ideal customer profile. Once a prospect is identified, it will be your job to understand the prospect's needs and to start the sales process.
We're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and motivation to control his or her own destiny. Equally important is your passion for the markets in which we are experts: games, esports, media, and tech, and the disruptive trends that impact them.
- First point of contact for prospects, follow up and qualify incoming leads through the website, chat, phone, or email.
- Proactively reach out to prospects that fit our ideal customer profile.
- Book appointments for new business managers and prepare meetings for important prospects by drawing up insights into their situation and needs.
- Become an expert on our platform and learn about our market, customers, and company so you are ready for the next step in 6-12 months.
- Work closely together with our marketing team to generate a consistent and high flow of leads.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the esports, games, and mobile markets.
- 6-12 months in a sales/client role. This can be a student job or internship.
- MSc degree in Economics, Market Research, Business Administration, or similar.
- Flawless English (written and spoken).
- Self-motivated, driven, and eager to learn.
- A passion for digital media and entertainment in general and games and esports in particular.
- Ambitious for a career in sales and driven by goals and personal development.
- We love quirks! If you have particular unique interests or talents, we will work them into your personal development.
- Full-time job in the center of Amsterdam.
- A job with a very international outlook in a dynamic, ever-changing, and fun industry.
- Lots of direct contact with our partners, prospects, and client.
- Plenty of room to develop yourself and shape your future career.
- Be part of a fast-growing, ambitious, young, and energetic team.